- £4,988.70 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £5,986.44
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Made To Order: Call For Details
- Brand: Start Traffic
Raised Zebra Crossing Kit 6900mm x 4000mm x 75mm
Our bolt down zebra crossings are made from rubber and are of a modular construction so are ultra easy to install. We supply a standard 6.9-metre "kerb to kerb" kit, although if needed we can supply almost any other size.
By creating a crossing that is raised pedestrians are protected further from speeding traffic as drivers have to slow for the ramp. The edges of the crossing can be supplied with white reflective arrows to improve visibility if desired.
These crossing points are popular with schools, airports, bus depots, and distribution centres. In essence, anywhere there is a high volume of vehicles and pedestrians occupying the same area this kit is great for improving safety.
Key Zebra Crossing Features:
- Bolt Down Installation - no excavation required, less waste and faster installation times.
- Modular Construction - All components are easy to lift and require no specialist lifting equipment. Each section will be supplied with the appropriate number of fixings.
- Quite - The soft nature of this product absorbs energy from vehicles passing over it keeping the noise down and making for a more comfortable passing for passengers.
- Strong and Durable - Made for use on the public highway these sinusoidal speed bumps will stand the test of time.
What comes in the kit?
The kit comes with all the fixings required for the sections ordered. Each 6.9m kit can be supplied in the following formats depending on the options selected above.
Zebra Top With Arrows
Striped Top Plain Sides
Plain Top Arrow Sides
Can I reuse or move the bolt down zebra crossing?
YES - as this crossing is bolted down it is possible to lift the ramp and move it to another location. This is great for use in locations such as construction works where crossing points are needed. Being able to move the crossing to another position after its use makes it a very cost effective safety improvement.
Cannot see what you are looking for or need a site visit?
Give us a call, we are able to make these to almost any size, including with ends and drainage modifications. You can call us on 01905 794 875 and speak to our sales team.
Need a site visit?
Our sales team can arrange this and ensure you get just the right product for your needs. We are also able to offer an installation service if needed.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Type||Recycled Tyres & Resin|
|Colour||Black & White|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.