- £2.15 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £2.58
- 25 or more £1.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £1.90 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Replacement Reflective Strip for Barriers
If your barriers have had their stickers worn or torn past an acceptable level, rather than replace the barrier, you can apply a replacement vinyl strip. Produced with a high tack adhesive, this is perfect as a replacement. Sold per metre on a continuous roll, you can cut to the length you require.
- Meets all British and European standards
- High quality Class 2 retro-eflective Vinyl material
- Easy peel backing
How much reflective strip do I need?
- Each coloured segment on the tape is nominally 25cm.
- Most standard 2 metre pedestrian barriers have a reflective length of approximately 1.25m (5 segments).
- 1.25 metre manhole barriers typically have a reflective strip length of 1 metre (4 segments).
- Small manhole barriers typically have a reflective strip length of 0.75m (3 segments).
- Peel away all loose sticker on the barrier
- With a damp cloth, wipe the surface free of dirt, grease or other surface contaminants.
- For stubborn greasy patches, washing up liquid can be used on the cloth.
- Apply the strip from one end to the other, peeling away the backing and smoothing air bubbles out as you go.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||All British and European Standards including EN12899-2|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Depth||0.5mm including peel off backing.|
|Width||Sold per metre on a continuous roll. Each barrier normally has a 125cm length.|
|Per Unit||73.6g per metre|
|Type||Class 2 Reflective Vinyl Face, High tack adhesive|
|Colour||Reflective Red and White|
|Type||Supplied on continuous roll|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.