- £16.45 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £19.74
- 5 or more £15.45 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £14.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £14.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Premium Reflective Verge Protection Post
This verge post (sometimes called a Zebra post) has been built with longevity in mind. This verge post uses high quality plastics, non-peel integrally moulded high visibility strips and rigid reflectors at the top. This product is designed to cope with the worst of the British weather and harsh verge-side conditions.
- High visibility stripes are moulded during the moulding process - won't peel off / away over time!
- Twin rigid reflectors on opposing sides - one red, one white. Class 1 'corner cube' reflectors.
- High durability, high rigidity plastic.
- Circular profile.
- Marking hazardous bends within roads
- Marking entrances
- Marking verges
- Warning of Hazards near road sides
- Creating a barrier between two carriageways (delineation)
This verge post has two reflectors on opposite sides at the top. Usually, the red reflector is facing the direction of the traffic that is closest. It is recommended that the post is set so that the reflector sits between 60cm and 100cm above the carriageway surface to meet standards.
Quick (or temporary) Installation in soil - simply dig a small hole > 15 cm in diameter and place the post into this hole - refill the hole with soil ensuring that the soil is compressed thoroughly around the post. This is the most popular type of installation.
Permanent (or anti-theft) Installation - Dig a hole approximately 5cm deeper than the depth you wish the post to sit at and at least 20cm in diameter. Using Postcrete mix guidelines (please refer to the mix instructions, just in case), pour a third of the hole full of water, place the post into the water and pour in the Postcrete mix. No stirring is required. Check that the post is level and at the correct height and wait approximately 15 minutes for it to harden.
If you think the post is likely to be directly hit occasionally, you may prefer to install our Wychwood marker post that has been designed to flex if forced. Alternatively, mount it using the first method, so it pushes over more easily if hit.
Please note: This product is a superior replacement to our now discontinued Churchill post.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|Diameter||120mm (~114mm nominal internal diameter)|
|Colour||Black with white reflective strips|
|Customisation||Embossing (Minimum order quantities apply)|
|Installation||Designed to be cemented in with postmix or similar.|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.