- £46.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £55.20
- 5 or more £44.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £42.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Melba Swintex
RightRamp Wheelchair Friendly Kerb Ramp
The RightRamp is not just another plastic kerb ramp system. The RightRamp has been specially designed in conjunction with the University of East Anglia to be the most wheelchair friendly ramp on the market.
Where other ramps act as a bridge resting on top of the kerb leaving them unstable, and prone to "flipping" the RightRamp rests securely on the road surface against the kerb.
Rounded edges allow wheelchair and scooter users to leave the ramp at a variety of angles without causing the ramp to "pop up" or flip. Ridges provide tactile feedback underfoot for the visually impaired so they know where the edges of the ramps are.
Key Features Of The RightRamp
- Anti Slip Pattern - Provides exceptional grip all over, for both foot traffic and wheeled traffic.
- Tactile Feedback - Ridges along each edge provide guidance for the visually impaired.
- Superior Stability - The ballasted feet on the underside of the ramp ensure the ramp sits strong and steady on the road surface.
- Ergonomic Carry-Handle - Makes moving the ramp around easy and at only 15kg this ramp is still a single man lift.
- No High Rise Edges - Traditional "bridge" ramps have raised edges to provide structural stability, these were a trip risk and are now redundant on this ramp.
- Suitable For Varying Heights Of Kerb - From 75mm to 125mm.
PVC Ballasted Feet
Four black PVC ballasted feet give the ramp enough weight and traction that it stays put against the kerb. In extreme scenarios, more feet can be used with the ramp.
Drainage Channel & Hose Bridge
A channel along the back edge of the RightRamp allows water to drain along the roadside normally. The channel can also be used to run cables and hoses safely under the ramp.
The side "ridges" not only give tactile feedback for the visually impaired they also allow for safe stacking of up to 25 units on a pallet.
Conforming to slip resistance BS 7976: Part 2 this ramp has excellent traction across the entire top face.
Suitable Kerb Heights For the RightRamp
In the real world, not all kerbs are the same height, within a metre they can vary in height by 50mm relative to the road surface. The RightRamp has been designed to work flawlessly with kerbs between 75mm and 125mm.
Fixing The RightRamp To The Ground
This ramp is very solid on the ground even without fixings due to the ballasted feet. We always recommend securing any ramp where possible; this is especially important if you are using the ramp with kerbs lower than 75mm. The ramp can be secured using bitumen tape or bolts.
Need Help Finding The Right kerb Ramp For your needs?
If you are not sure that the RightRamp is the right ramp for you, then give us a call, we will be happy to discuss your needs and ensure you find the best kerb ramp system for your needs. Our sales team are available on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||Designed to National Grid T/SP/E/42 | Designed to HAUC Advice Note No. 2018/01 | The Red Book 2013 | Conforms to slip resistance of BS 7976: Part 2 ||
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Type||High-Density Polyethylene Top With PVC Ballasted Feet|
|Colour||Yellow (Black Feet Underneath)|
|Customisation||Custom Branding & Colours|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.