£106.26 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £127.51
- 5 or more £101.20 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £94.88 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £88.55 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
RollerSafety 250 Belt Barrier System
The RollerSafety 250 is a brightly coloured brother of the RollerPro barrier. If you are working in an environment where barriers need to be frequently moved and redeployed then the RollerSafety system may be just what you need.
The bright colour of the safety range of belt barriers makes them ideal for use in commercial environments when cleaning is in progress or around machinery. The vibrant colours of the posts and belts allow them to be easily seen from forklift trucks and other equipment.
The Key difference between the rollerSafety 250 and the rest of the safety range is its inbuilt roller. This roller makes moving the barrier ultra easy. The post can just be tilted to one side and wheeled along to where it is now needed.
Other Features Of The RollerSafety Range
- Vibrant Coloured Posts - The posts of the barrier system are brightly coloured to make them easier to see.
- Roller Built Into Base - Very easy to move from point to point and re-arrange when needed.
- Low-Profile Base - Solid cast iron base sits low to the ground minimising any trip hazard.
- Belt Brake & Slow Down System - If the belt is released it slows down and will not "whip" back into the parent unit.
- Universal Clip - The belt clip is a universal design that can be used with all major brands of belt barriers.
- Accidental Release Protection - The clip on the belt has a simple locking tab that prevents it from being accidentally disconnected.
- Four Way Connection - Conned in up to four directions from a single centre post.
The Complete RollerSafety System
There are other RollerSafety models available within the range. We have detailed these out below;
This belt barrier has a 3.4m belt length (we can get 3.9m on request). The post is also 64mm in diameter.
This barrier has a 4.9-metre belt. To facilitate this longer belt, the post is 75mm in diameter and the base a little more substantial at 11kg.
Want something a little less bright, but still featuring a roller, check out the RollerPro range of barriers.
Customised To your Needs
All of the above options can be selected with a variety of post and belt colours. If you cannot see the exact combination, you need and require a large quantity we can have them made especially for you!
Call Today To Discuss Your RollerSafety Needs
You can call our sales team on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements and ask any questions you may have. Our sales team are on hand to speak to during office hours every weekday. If you have any questions outside of this time, you can drop us a message on our chat system.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|Belt Length||3.4 Metre|
|Belt Height||50mm or 75mm|
|Customisation||Custom Printed Belt ArtWork|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.