- £54.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £65.94
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Intergas UK
Propane Burner / Torch for Road Marking Applications
This is our recommended propane burner kit, perfectly designed for applying our range of thermoplastic road markings. It has the suitable neck length and range of burn rates to make the task of applying thermoplastic road markings as easy as possible.
Included is everything you need to connect directly to a propane cylinder and get going!
Included in this kit is:
- Single 60mm burner head
- 600mm neck tube
- 3 Metres of high pressure, high quality synthetic rubber hose
- A high pressure regulator with clips
- Steel trigger with high-grip rubber cover.
- Solid brass fittings
- Simple, quick and straight forward to use.
Instructions for this kit can be found in under the 'downloads' tab above.
Thermoplastic Application Video
- Destruction of weeds among paving
- Paint removal
- Roofing applications
Instructions for use can be found under downloads.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Finish||Anti-Corrosion Passivated Zinc Plating|
|Type||Hose: Weather & Flame Resistant Synthetic Rubber, Spout: Nickel Plated Steel|
|Colour||Hose: High visibility orange, Handle: Black, Spout: Metallic|
|Type||Normally comes in staple-sealed poly bag|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.