- £4.60 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £5.52
- 10 or more £4.30 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £4.21 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Oxford Plastics
No Waiting Cone - 500mm
Our popular 500mm no parking cone has the same basic construction as our standard 500mm road cone, but comes in yellow and has an additional 'No Waiting' sleeve.
- 500mm in Height.
- Ideal for reserving parking, or preventing vehicles from parking across access.
- Supplied with No waiting Jacket.
- Robust two part construction means the cone will stand the test of time.
- No waiting emblem can be printed with custom company logos.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||Cone conforms to BS EN13422|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Wall Thickness||~ 1.5mm|
|Top Hole Diameter||No hole|
|Type||High Density Polyethylene top, Recycled PVC base|
|Colour||High visibility yellow top. Black / dark grey base.|
|Accessories||Complete with 'No Waiting' symbol sleeves printed on both sides.|
|Customisation||Alternative sleeves available. Embossing on the base.|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Our 2-part No Waiting Cones have a heavy weighted base with a light top, this makes the centre of gravity very low aiding its stability in high winds.
- Good Morning Brian, The product is road legal as opposed to the conical no waiting cone which is only for use on private land, car parks etc. However whether there would be an issue placing the product in front of your drive to stop people parking is a question you would need to ask the Highways Agency. If you have a dropped curb, people shouldn't be parking there anyway. It might deter them so would be worth a go if the Highways people are happy with it.