- £399.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £478.80
- 5 or more £390.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £380.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 1 - 2 Days
- Manufacturer: Skipper
Skipper Barrier Safety Station Kit
This complete Skipper barrier package has everything you need to ensure everyone entering an area is prepared with the appropriate PPE and has sanitised their hands. This is the perfect safety station to place at the entrance to a worksite, salon, or shop.
The kit comes complete with the following items;
- 1 x Post & Base In Your Choice Of Colour
- 1 x Skipper Belt Unit With 9m Belt
- 1 x Post Collar - To fix all the safety dispensers onto
- 1 x Recycle bin - to dispose of previously used PPE or other items
- 1 x Safety Dispenser - Can be used to dispense face masks
- 1 x A4 Sign holder printed safety sign
- 1 x Hand Sanitiser Bottle With Bracket
- 1 x 5 litre Hand Sanitiser Refill Bottle
- 250 x EN14683 Face Mask
With this complete kit you will be sure that workers, visitors and customers are able to clean their hands and easily lay their hands on PPE.
The belt can be used in combination with our standard Skipper Posts and Skipper main units to create queue delineation.
Choose From A Range Of Colours
We have these Skipper Safety Station kits available in a range of colours to suit almost any location. So whether you are installing the post into a worksite that needs a vibrant yellow housing and post, or into a shop that would better suit a grey post we have what you need.
The belts on these units can also be supplied with simple messages such as caution, or with simple chevron markings. This means that they can be repurposed after use as just general safety barriers depending on your requirements.
This is just one of many items in the Skipper Barrier range, and our wider range of belt barriers. If you cannot see what you need please do not hesitate to contact our sales team today on 01905 794 875. They will be happy to assist you with any questions that you may have, ensuring you are getting the right solution for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Length||Tape: 9 metres|
|Per Unit||10kg when filled with water|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.