£30.77 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £36.92
- 5 or more £30.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £29.25 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 1 - 2 Days
- Brand: Start Traffic
Thermoplastic Social Distancing Markers
These 375mm diameter social distancing markers are perfect for use in parks, city streets and other busy public areas. They can be customized in different colours to suit city branding or even corporate branding. You can choose any combination of foreground and background colouring.
We have included a chart of available colours to help you pick the best match for where you are applying the markings. By default blue background with a white foreground works great, and matches in with standard cycle route markings.
Each marking comes with glass pre-embedded within the marking, they are applied in much the same way as any other thermoplastic marking. All that is required additional to this marking is some primer (for old tarmac, and concrete) and a gas torch to heat the marking.
Key Features Of Our Thermoplastic Social Distance Marking
- Easy Application - No special knowledge, talent or years at art school required, just a clean surface and a gas heat gun.
- Professional Appearance - These markings always look good due to their pre-cut design.
- Fast To Install - Minimal surface preparation is required for these markings, with a worst-case scenario requiring an application of primer.
- Non-Slip - Pre-glass beaded to enhance the traction of your marking, both for pedestrians and vehicles.
- Conforms - BSEN 1871
Thermoplastic Social Distance Marking Application Process:
Applying these thermoplastic social distance pathway markings is very easy.
- Sweep the area that the marking is to be applied to.
- Ensure the area is free of grease, oil and water.
- If the area is old tarmac, concrete or block pavers please apply our fast-drying primer and allow to dry.
- Lay the marking in the desired position.
- Heat the marking thoroughly until all edges have started to “roll” and the different parts of the marking have bonded together without any visible seam. At this point, the marking should be sufficiently bonded to prevent lifting.
We can customise these markings or make them in larger or smaller sizes. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||BS EN 1871|
|Application||If using glass bead, 250g of glass bead per square metre|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.