£12.99 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £15.59
- 10 or more £12.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £11.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Social Distancing Straight Arrow Stencil
This durable stencil can be used outdoors to create direction markers for one way systems when implementing during social distancing measures. The perfect tool for garden centres and other outdoor venues. The stencil is made from durable plastic that can be used many times, and can even be cleaned with solvent cleaners.
We recommend using this template with a temporary line marking paint such as LMP. This will give a great vibrant result that will last for around 3 months before needing to be re-applied. This means that once the Coronavirus is a long distant memory you will not be left with markings permanently.
We have a range of social distancing stencils and templates with a variety of messages and symbols. Please see the whole range in our infection control category.
Painting Application Guide
- Sweep the area – this removes loose dirt that wastes paint (if the dirt blows away so does your marking) it also allows the stencil to sit flat to the floor.
- Lay the stencil onto the ground – the stencil should sit flat to the floor and works best on flat surfaces, good results can still be achieved on rougher surfaces too.
- Thoroughly shake up the LMP paint – this mixes the paint and ensures that you get a good consistent marking.
- Spray the stencil - Pressing the stencil to the ground (especially important on rougher surfaces) spray the marking, keeping the can close to vertical. This paint lightens up considerably after drying (it can appear a bit dull during the painting process). Go over the marking until all areas of the marking are painted.
- Lift the stencil – once all areas are evenly coated lift the stencil from the bottom edge trying not to drag it over any wet paint.
- Leave to dry – the paint takes approximately 10 minutes to dry depending on the temperature, during this time the paint may smudge or lift if trodden in or touched.
Need a Custom Social Distancing Stencil?
Give us a call, all we need is vector artwork and we can get them produced for you, a minimum order quantity will apply.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Height||130mm (Painted Marking) | 200mm (Stencil Plastic )|
|Width||330mm (Painted Marking) | 450mm (Stencil Plastic )|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.