- £45.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £54.00
- 5 or more £43.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £40.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Oxford Plastics
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
StrongWall Barrier System With StrongFence 1000 option
This strong and robust plastic barrier system comes with heavily weighted base (20kg) units that prevent tipping. Ideal for providing pedestrians with a safe route through road works, or around construction areas.
Why use the StrongWall
A popular reason for using the StrongWall is that the top section is slotted into the base unit, with the next unit slotting into the previous one, which makes the units difficult to dismantle without authorisation. We also offer the option of having the anti-climb StrongFence top. The Strong Fence slots into the top of the barrier and then they can be joined together with a fixing bracket.
Key Features Of The Oxford Strong Wall:
- The heavy weight of the barrier (22kg)
- The top section can be filled with water which adds a further 15kg
- Base units and top units are stackable for easy transport and shipping.
- Curved bases provide a naturally anti-trip design.
- Chapter 8 compliant for street works.
- 2 Metres tall when ordered with Fence Top.
StrongWall Barriers Being Used on Worcester High Street
The StrongWall makes for a great barrier when protecting pedestrians from work sites. The heavy base and locking system makes the StrongWall a very tough barrier system.
When used in conjunction with the StrongFence 1000, the barrier system towers high at 2 metres preventing unwanted personnel entering the building site.
Need Further Assistance Finding The Correct Barrier System For Your Job?
Our sales team will always try their best to help you find the right product for your application. Get in contact today on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Width||520mm at the widest point of the base|
|Per Unit||Base: 18kg, Top: 4kg, Top (filled): 15kg, Total: 22kg|
|Type||UV stabilised high-density polyethylene, recycled PVC base|
|Colour||Orange tops with dark grey base|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.