- £76.80 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £92.16
- 5 or more £75.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £74.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £73.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Nissen
TaperLamp Sequential Traffic Cone Lamp System
The TaperLamp is a durable cone mounted warning lamp with a sequential lighting function. Each lamp has a high powered LED bulb which produces a bright amber flash when illuminated.
When the main flasher unit is not on a constant dull static amber glow is emitted from the device to provide further guidance to motorists.
The lamp automatically starts flashing when mounted onto a cone. The cone bracket is integral so you will not need to buy it separately.
A long 123 hours of battery life means that these lamps are cost-effective to run and maintain, as soon as they are removed from a traffic cone they will switch off.
- Sequential Illumination - Automatic synchronisation with surrounding units, lights will always flash from nearest to furthest (front to back).
- No Tools Required Installation - Simply drop onto a cone and the lamp will start functioning.
- Secure Fitment - Integral bracket ensures a snug fit to 75cm and 1m cones
- No separate bracket to lose - Unlike other lamps the bracket is incorporated in the lamp.
- Synchronisation Indicator - A Red indicator lamp on rear notifies workers that the lamp is "seeing" the preceding lamp.
- BS 3143 and EN 12352 Compliant - Meets all Chapter 8 Requirements so is fit for road use when used correctly.
What Does Sequential Mean?
The sequential function of these lamps allows them to work together to produce a “chain” of flashes that flow away from approaching traffic. Each lamp talks to the next unit automatically when placed on a cone.
Between flashes, the lamp remains partially illuminated to assist drives with navigating through works.
Sequential lamps are needed when a lane is closed (generally on motorways or dual carriageways). They are used on the initial taper of cones that lead drivers off of the lane, this is where the TaperLamp gets its name from.
Sequential lamps are also used on road closures to guide people off exits, lane closures and even for incident management.
You will need to purchase a 6V battery to go with each lamp, they will provide 123 hours of continuous use.
Why Buy TaperLamps From Start Traffic
We have these lamps on the shelf ready to go, and if you have any questions about the lamps, or just want a bulk price we will work with you to get you a great deal. Our friendly sales team can be contacted on 01905 794 875 during office hours.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||Fully BS 3143 pt 2 and EN 12352 compliant|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Accessories||6v Battery not included|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.