- Was £106.42
- Inc VAT: £88.80
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Tensator
Tensator 889 Advance Economy Max Post Barrier 3.65m Black
This 3.65m belt barrier From Tensator is part of our wide range of stretch and retractable barrier systems. Although this is labelled as an economy barrier it offers some premium features seldom seen in other barriers of this price range. These features include an advanced belt braking system and an ultra-slim profile base.
This retractable belt barrier is perfect for queue management at airports, hotels, school canteens and cinemas. It’s all black construction keeps costs to a minimum, whilst giving a sleek clean finish. The 889 Advance Economy series is suitable for indoor use only.
This barrier has a 3.65metre belt, if you require a shorter belt then the standard Tensator 889 Advance Economy may be what you need with its 2.3m belt. This allows the barrier to be adapted to a multitude of locations. Both versions of this barrier come supplied fully assembled and boxed, making first time deployment fast and easy.
Key Tensabarrier Advance Economy Features:
- Low Profile Base - The low profile foot on this barrier reduces trip risks and looks sleek. At only 10mm tall you will struggle to find a lower profile base on a belt barrier.
- Powder Coated Steel - A durable finish is applied over a quality steel post and base, giving a premium appearance at a budget price point.
- Belt Braking System - This system prevents the belt ‘whipping’ when released. It does this by slowing the retraction of the belt.
- Made In The UK - A Quality product made in the UK.
- 4 Point Belt Latching - Attach other units to the head of the post at three points, allowing complex three way and four-way belt junctions to be created.
- Anti-Tamper Belt End - The belt end has a clever anti-tamper connection that prevents accidental disconnection of the belt from another post.
- 50mm Webbing - The webbing on this barrier is 50mm tall.
- 3.65m Belt - A longer 3.65m belt length for extra reach.
Key Applications & Locations
- Marking Out Queues
- Cordon Off Closed Areas
- Cruise Ships
- Social Distancing
Need Help Finding The Perfect Belt Barrier?
Give our sales team a call to discuss your needs. Our knowledgeable customer service team will be happy to help you find the perfect solution for your indoor or outdoor queue demarcation. Our friendly team can be contacted on 01905 794 875 during normal business hours.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Belt Length||3.65 Metre|
|Colour||Black Post / Black Belt|
|Application||Indoor Use Only|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.