- £13.40 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £16.08
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 5 - 7 Days
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
Triangular Hazard Markings & White Hazard Teeth Dia 1062
These white hazard teeth markings are used on the approaching side of speed bumps, speed cushions and speed tables. They come in a variety of sizes to suit many situations.
How many triangle road markings you need will depend on the length and position of the raised area that you are working with. For flat-topped humps that traffic could cross from both sides, arrows should be positioned along both edges in full.
There is plenty of guidance on the proper positioning of hazard triangles in the Chapter 5 Road Traffic signs Manual - Road markings.
Key Features Of Our Thermoplastic Crocodile Hazard Teeth
- Easy Application - No special knowledge, talent or years at art school required, just a clean surface and a gas heat gun.
- Professional Appearance - These markings always look good due to their pre-cut design.
- Fast To Install - Minimal surface preparation is required for these markings, with a worst-case scenario requiring an application of primer.
- Non-Slip - Apply glass bead to enhance the traction of your marking, both for pedestrians and vehicles.
- Conforms - BSEN 1871
Application Of Hazard Teeth Markings
Applying our hazard teeth markings is very easy. Firstly the area must be cleaned of all loose debris, oil, grease and salts. Once this is done you are ready to get going. If your road surface is old tarmac, concrete or block paving then you will need to use our fast-drying primer.
Once you have fully prepped the surface the marking can be set out. Once you are happy with the marking positioning a heat gun can be used to melt the marking to the road surface. For additional traction glass bead can be sprinkled over the surface, this is fused into the marking with the further application of heat.
Cannot find the road marking you are looking for? We are here to help, our trained staff are available throughout the day to take your calls or answer your messages. They will ensure that you get the best marking at the best price. Our phone lines are open during normal office hours.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.