£1.40 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £1.68
- 10 or more £1.25 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £1.10 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £0.90 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Oxford Plastics
Replacement Reflective Cone Sleeves - various sizes
This range of replacement traffic cone sleeves are fully BS EN13422 compliant and come in three sizes: 500mm, 750mm and 1 metre. When traffic cone reflective sleeves become damaged, by law they require replacement to meet legal requirements. If the cone is otherwise in good order it can be far more cost-effective to replace just the damaged sleeve.
- Fully BS EN13422 compliant for cone sleeves.
- Laminated construction for high durability use.
- Hexagonal prismatic design.
- Sleeve loop bonded using heat-sealing.
Three sizes of sleeve are available to fit almost all 1 metre, 750mm and 500mm traffic cones.
Do I need to replace my cone sleeves?
The Department for Transport has given clear guidance on the condition of cone sleeves and when they should be replaced. The following material has been reproduced from the Chapter 8 Traffic Signs Manual: Part 2, 2009 (Page 206, Appendix - Miscellaneous).
Key Points to Determine the Condition of Your Cone Sleeves
The key points (from Part 2 of the 2009 Chapter 8 Traffic signs manual) can be used to determine if the cone sleeve is suitable for use are as follows:
- Acceptable: The surface is free of punctures and abrasions, asphalt splatter, cement slurry or other material. The retroreflective band has only minor tears or scratches.
- Marginal: The surface has some asphalt splattering or cement slurry, some abrasions and discolouration. The retroreflective band has tears and scratches but is free of large areas of residue or missing material.
- Unacceptable: Large areas of missing or stained retroreflective material, punctures and large areas of staining or asphalt splatter make the cone unacceptable. Note that a situation where more than one traffic cylinder, or two adjacent cones, are missing or substantially out of alignment, should be regarded as “unacceptable”.
Our replacement sleeves are ideal for almost any 500mm, 750mm and 1-metre traffic cones on the market.
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Depth||All sizes: 5mm (flat)|
|Height||500mm: 215mm. 750mm: 295mm. 1m: 370mm (flat)|
|Width||500mm: 210mm. 750mm: 280mm. 1m: 320mm (flat)|
|Per Unit||500mm: 34g. 750mm: 48g. 1m: 68g|
|Type||High Strength, Tear Resistant Polymer|
|Colour||Reflective White with Prismatic patterns.|
Customer Questions & Answers
Thanks for your question. We do not currently have them in stock but we can certainly hold them for the future. If this is of interest, please call us and we can help.