- £79.70 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £95.64
- 5 or more £77.71 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £75.76 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Dispatches In 1-2 Days
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: Dispatches In 1-2 Days
- Brand: Start Traffic
TrafficLine 2 Channel Cable Ramp
The TrafficLine 2 Channel Cable Ramp is perfect for running cables and hoses across vehicle traffic lanes. The high 12 ton per axle weight limit of this ramp means that it is suited to passenger vehicle use as well as HGV traffic.
The ramp features a high visibility yellow lid with anti-slip surface to ensure pedestrians can cross safely. Interlocking tabs on each end of the ramp ensure that the ramps do not separate whilst in use. These products are designed for temporary installation during construction works and road works. To ensure that vehicles cross at an appropriate speed (3-5mph) speed limit signage should be used.
Key Features Of The Traffic Line 2 Channel Ramp
- 2 Channels Each channel is 32mm wide and 34mm high.
- 12 Ton Weight Limit Per Axle - Suitable for HGV use so long as this weight limit is not exceeded.
- Cost Effective - Comes in at a highly competitive price point when compared to alternatives on the market.
- High Visibility - Can be seen well in advance by drivers and pedestrians thanks to its high visibility yellow cable lid.
- High Traction - Hinged along one side the lid prevents pedestrians slipping or tripping whilst crossing the ramp.
- Quick To Deploy - Easy to work with and quick to set up on site.
Need Help Finding The Right Cable Cover?
Give our sales team a call today on 01905 794 875 and speak to one of the team, they will happily assist you in getting the very cable ramp for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Connector Type||Dog Bone Connector|
|Capacity||12 tonne (Per Axle)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.