- £95.90 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £115.08
- 5 or more £94.90 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £92.90 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 5 - 7 Days
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
TrafficLine 5 Channel Cable Ramp
This five-channel variant is perfect for applications where cables and hoses need to pass across active traffic lanes. This ramp protects the enclosed hoses or cables preventing damage. The ramp is capable of taking traffic where the load per axle does not exceed 8 tons. This may be at an event, construction site or at roadworks to prevent trips.
Each section of ramp is 900mm long (not including the connecting tabs). A vibrant yellow lid ensures that pedestrians and drivers can spot the ramp at a distance. We still advise that signs are used to recommend traffic slows to a maximum of 5mph before crossing. These ramps also include fixing holes for permanent installation.
Key Features Of The Traffic Line 5 Channel Ramp
- 5 Channels - Each channel is 38mm wide and 35mm high.
- 8 Ton Weight Limit Per Axlel - Suitable for HGV use so long as this weight limit is not exceeded.
- Cost Effective - Comes in at a highly competitive price point when compared to alternatives on the market.
- High Visibility - Can be seen well in advance by drivers and pedestrians thanks to its high visibility yellow cable lid.
- High Traction Lid - Hinged along one side the lid prevents pedestrians slipping or tripping whilst crossing the ramp.
- Quick To Deploy - Easy to work with and quick to set up on site.
Need Help Finding The Right Cable Cover?
Give our sales team a call today on 01905 794 875 and speak to one of the team, they will happily assist you in getting the very cable ramp for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Connector Type||Dog Bone Connector|
|Capacity||8 tonne (Per Axle)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.