- £40.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £49.14
- 5 or more £39.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Out Of Stock: More Due Soon
- Manufacturer: Melba Swintex
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Tuff Trench Pedestrian Trench Cover
The new Tuff Trench pedestrian walk board is the first trench cover to be moulded from High-Density Polyethylene, meaning it won't splinter or shatter when dropped. While traditional trench covers are made from GRP, they are not recyclable and have a tendency to sustain damage when dropped on the corners. The Tuff Trench aims to solve this problem while allowing it to be bolted down using the 4 fixing holes provided.
Designed with utility and highway contractors in mind and manufactured in the UK.
- 4 Fixing holes to be bolted to the ground (see related products)
- Fully standards compliant for pedestrian use
- Can withstand up to 400kg
- 700mm maximum trench width
- 7.2kg Weight - a single man lift
- Carry handles for easy transport
- 100% recyclable.
Have Questions About The Tuff Trench Cover?
This is one of the only blow moulded trench covers on the market and is a fantastic product. If however, you do have any questions about the product, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||The Red Book 2013 / 2014|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Type||UV Stabilised High Density Polyethylene|
|Colour||Yellow (other colours available upon request - minimum quantity of 120)|
|Customisation||Embossing (minimum quantity of 60, one-off tooling charge applies), Colour (minimum quantity of 120)|
|Type||Loose, supplied on pallet|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.