- £102.44 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £122.93
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Velu-Mark Indoor Floor Coating, Odourless Fast Curing Two-Part Paint System
Velu-Mark is a high-quality two-part floor paint that is easy to work with and produces great results. This paint requires no priming and can be applied directly to clean sealed concrete without the need for shot blasting (unless contaminates are present). It is perfect for marking out lines in factories or blocking out areas of colour.
It is solvent-free and odour free, meaning that it can be used within commercial food plants without contaminating food products. A quick drying time of around 2 hours means that this heavy-duty coating can be applied whilst causing minimal disruption to daily processes.
Velu-Mark can be applied with a roller or brush, meaning no special equipment is required to achieve great results. Drying to a satin-gloss finish this coating creates vibrant markings that will stand the test of time, making Velu-Mark floor paint the perfect industrial and commercial floor coating.
Where Can VeluMark Floor Paint Be Used?
Velu-Mark floor paint can be used to produce line markings and areas of colour within car parks and factories in a wide range of colours. Some of the most popular areas that this product is used within include:
- Factories - Velu-Mark is perfect for marking out “no go” areas around machinery. Its smooth finish makes it easy to keep clean.
- Logistics - Colour coded areas and hatched markings can be created efficiently, letting forklifts know where certain goods should be stored.
- Garages & Workshops - Easily kept clean due to its semi-gloss finish Velu-Mark is perfect for commercial vehicle workshops of all sizes. Commercial cleaners can be used to remove grease and grime with ease.
- Aerospace - Where cleanliness is king, Velu-Mark delivers a hard-wearing finish that will ensure floors are easily cleaned and kept in good order.
- Domestic Garages - With a quality finish that is easy to keep clean there is no reason this cannot be used in a domestic garage for that premium finish.
Key Velu-Mark Features:
- Highly Durable - Will withstand heavy traffic in industrial applications where pallet trucks, forklifts and metal stillages are used.
- One Coat Application - Cuts down on installation costs, and gives minimal disruption whilst being applied.
- Fast Curing - Once activated this system has a quick drying time ready for traffic in approximately 2 hours (at 20C)
- Long Shelf Life - Will store for six months in its original packaging.
- Odour Free - Does not taint foodstuffs if used in a food production environment.
- Solvent Free & No VOC's - Contains no volatile organic compounds that are exceptionally harmful to humans.
- Non-Hazardous - Easier to handle and work with.
What Is A Two-Part or Two-Pack Paint?
As a two-part product, Velu-Mark requires an activator to go off, with this in mind Velu-Mark industrial floor paint comes supplied in two containers. One container contains an activator the other the main coloured paint.
The benefit of this over single pack (single part) paint is that it is fast-drying, allowing a quicker working turnaround and will not begin to cure until the two parts are mixed together.
There is a fixed working time with Velu-Mark of around 45 minutes, so all cleaning and masking need to be completed before the product is mixed.
Velu-Mark Application Process
Velu-Mark is easy to apply so long as you carry out all the preparation work properly. Preparation with all paints, markings and coatings is a key factor in achieving great long-lasting results. Steps 1-3 should be carried out BEFORE mixing the product.
- Before applying your Velu-Mark, you should ensure that the area is clean, dry, and free of any dust, dirt, oil and grease.
- Ensure that the temperature of the floor is between 5C and 40C to ensure that the paint will properly cure.
- Mask the area with a quality masking or duct tape.
- Mix the Velu-Mark hardener into the metal pail containing the Velu-Mark bast material. Mix thoroughly to ensure the two components are properly mixed. From this point on the product will start to harden.
- Using a gloss pile roller or brush apply the paint as required.
- Masking should be removed as soon as possible to avoid edge tearing.
Need Assistance Finding The Right Floor Marking System?
Our team of experts are here to help! If you are looking for line marking paints or thermoplastic symbols we have what you need. Our range of floor marking and road markings materials allow us to cater to all needs and budgets. Give our sales team a call today on 01905 794 875 our friendly staff are waiting to take your call and assist you with any questions you may have.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Per Unit||5 Litre|
|Type||Solvent-Free Two Part Paint|
|Colour||White, Traffic Yellow, Traffic Red, Traffic Green, Traffic Blue, Traffic Grey RAL 7042, Traffic Grey RAL 7043 and Black|
|Coverage||14 sqm Per 5 Litres|
|Application||Gloss Pile Roller or Brush|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.