- No Longer For Sale
- £xx.xx Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £xx.xx
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
This product is no longer available for sale.
- Availability: Discontinued
- Manufacturer: JSP
JSP Kingham Post / Verge Marker
The Kingham post is a blow-moulded rectangular verge post / marker with a top reflective area. Designed for permanant installation for all marker-type applications, it is made from a tough Polyethylene material to give it long life durability.
- Reflective panels conform to RI EN12899-2 class R2
- Complies to both European and British quality Standards.
Common Applications for the Kingham Post
- Marking Hazardous bends within roads.
- Marking entrances
- Marking verges
- Warning of Hazards near road sides
- Creating a barrier between two carriageways
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|Depth||Trapezoid profile - 101mm narrowing to 50mm.|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.