- £22.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £27.54
- 10 or more £21.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £20.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Viatec
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Instant Pothole Repair Compound - 25kg
A complete and permanent repair solution for any pothole. This system gives the same performance as hot material. Requires no special preparation to the area, simply remove any loose debris, and then pour the Viafix in. Level the surface with a trowel, apply water and compact down for a long lasting repair.
Independently Tried and Tested
Used all over the UK to repair highway pot holes it is fast and effective! It is the ultimate instant pot hole solution. Its ability to be applied quickly makes Viafix a viable alternative to "hot repairs".
Did you know Viafix has had rigorous long term tests carried out on its performance by Surrey County Council? See the lab report under 'Downloads' to see it's outstanding performance for yourself.
Fast And Easy To Use
Soak the area with plenty of water, Viafix is water activated so it works really well on rainy days or even if the pothole is full of water.
Tip in the Viafix, you can pack it down manually (with a tamp or the back of a spade), or just drive over it (with your car or road traffic). So long as it is packed in before it sets you are good to go.
Soak it again & open to traffic, that really is how simple Viafix installation is. Even when setting it will not stick to tyres or rut when being driven over - this means a rapid repair!
Should I get the Tub or the Bag?
- 6 Months Shelf Life
- Lower price
- Same Great product
- Easier to Store
- 12 Month Shelf Life
This listing is for 6mm sized aggregate ideal for almost all applications. For small repairs, such as on pavements a 3mm nominal aggregate size is also available. Please call for a quotation.
Still Not Sure?
While we think this is the best instant pothole solution available, if you have any questions please call our sales team a call on 01905 794 875 to get expert advice and guidance.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||HAPAS / BBA Approved|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Width||6mm aggregate size|
|Type||Solvent free, high performance tarmac replacement|
|Colour||Black, fading to dark grey over time.|
|Shelf Life||12 months whilst sealed, 6 - 24 hours once seal is broken.|
|Application Temperature||> 0 degrees Celsius. Ground must not be frozen.|
|Coverage||1 square metre at a depth of 10mm per tub|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Yes, viafix is suitable for repairing your tarmac drive. It is suitable for shallow depths of 15 - 20mm deep without a problem. For application quantities per tub, please see the specification. If your tarmac is particularly old, we would recommend you prime the edges with our bitumen primer, product code 12577. You can close the container with the lid however there is a seal that you have to break to use it. Once opened, it is recommended that you use it within 24 hours, though you could prolong its life by covering with clingfilm or similar. This is not advised though. The tamping tool should be as heavy as you can deal with, or just use the back of a spade!
- Four tubs should be sufficient to fill this based on the manufacturers guidance.
- Viafix can be used on any road surface regardless of the slope. You will need to compact it into the hole and then apply some water to speed up the curing process. Full curing takes 1 - 24 hours depending on the temperature however you can drive on it straight away.
- This is only designed for tarmac and bitumen based surfaces, so it is unlikely to be the correct solution for a gravel driveway. I'm afraid we cannot recommend using this.
- Yes, the Viafix is HAPAS approved.
- Hi Claire. Yes, this product does require loose debris to be brushed out before applying. As this product is water activated, a good way to remove compacted / hard mud is to pour water into the hole and after a few minutes, remove with a stiff brush. Remember this will only work as well as the surface it is bonded to - so if it bonds to loose material in the hole, it will not perform to specification. Please see the downloads tab for further information on using this product.
- The manufacturer states that it can be used in all weathers, though because this solution is water activated, it should be used at above freezing temperatures.