- No Longer For Sale
- £xx.xx Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £xx.xx
- 5 or more £83.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £80.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: Discontinued
- Manufacturer: Oxford Plastics
Vim Manhole Barrier
The Vim barrier system is ideal for road works, ground works, and even just creating a perimeter when working on phone lines, man holes, street lighting and similar applications.
The Vim barrier system comprises of 4 sides which are linked together to form a stable pedestrian barrier. The unit comes as one piece with four hinged sections and can very quickly be erected by only one person.
- Fully Chapter 8 compliant
- All barrier sections have feet with one unit acting as a gate allowing easy access to the enclosed area.
- Features a band and clip to keep the sections tied together for easy handling
- Brightly coloured feet ensuring minimal trip risk.
- Easily folded into a single flat unit for easy stacking, transport and storage
- Tough and lightweight blow moulded construction
Common Applications for the Vim Barrier
- Most commonly used around single manholes.
- Repairs or replacement of street lighting.
- Maintenance of telecoms boxes.
- Working around small openings.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Length||1250mm / 1500mm|
|Per Unit||1250mm: 19.5kg, 1500: 22.7kg|
|Type||High Density Polyethylene|
|Colour||Main Body: Orange, Feet: Yellow|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.