£31.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £37.20
- 5 or more £30.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £30.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £28.49 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
WallMaster 300 Wall Mount Belt Barrier
The WallMaster 300 is ideal for use in areas where there is not enough space to have a regular post and belt barrier system. The housing for the WallMaster mounts on one flat surface with a receiving clip being mounted opposite.
A great example of an application for the WallMaster would be for use restricting access through a hallway within a factory while a machine is working.
The WallMaster 300 Is ideal for use in corridors or openings spanning up to 2.3 metres, anything over this we would recommend the WallMaster 400.
Suitable Environments for WallMasters;
- Schools - Great for closing off classrooms, corridors or other areas while cleaning is being carried out.
- Factories - Cordon off a machine while it is in operation.
- Shopfronts - Prevent customers from walking behind till areas or into storerooms.
- Warehouses - Block off an aisle while machiner is operating.
- Airports - Restrict access to specific gates and corridors ensuring the public or even staff do not end up in the wrong place.
Key Features Of The WallMaster Belt Barriers
- Different Coloured Belt Options - Like the rest of our belt barriers, there are different colours of belts available for the WallMaster range.
- Different Mounting Options - This listing is for a screw fit mounting on both the body and receiving clip. Magnetic and other mounts are available upon request, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call.
- Custom Printed Belts - These can include branding, messages or just patterns. Custom items may have a minimum order quantity applied to the order.
- No Floor Space Taken Up - This makes them great for cutting off till systems, or doorways within commercial applications.
What Are The Differences Between The WallMaster 300 And WallMaster 400?
The differences are very simple; the WallMaster 300 has a belt that is 2.3 metres long. The Wallmaster 400 has a belt that will span up to 3.9m.
Looking for something that would look better in a hotel lobby?
Then you may need the WallPro range; these are fitted with a more aesthetically pleasing housing that hides the mechanics of the belt retractor.
Looking For A Post Mounted Version Of This?
Check out the full range of belt barriers that we have available. There are many types of various styles of foot designs, post shapes, sizes, colours and belt lengths.
Need Assistance Finding The Right WallMaster Or Wall Mounted Belt Barrier?
No problem, just give our sales team a call on 01905 794 875, they will be happy to discuss any questions that you may have regarding the installation or WallMaster options.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|Belt Length||2.3 Metre or (3.0 Metre available on request)|
|Belt Height||50mm or 75mm|
|Customisation||Custom Printed Belt ArtWork|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.