£26.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £31.20
- 10 or more £24.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Checkers
550mm Long Park-It Home Parking Stop
Park-it rubber wheel stops come in a variety of sizes suitable for home, work and industrial applications, this listing is for the 550mm home stop. Manufactured from a recycled rubber material Park-it stops are ultra-durable and are a far superior solution to dated concrete items.
The different sizes of Park-it wheel stop available make them suited to an array of applications. This stop will require two stops per parking space (one in front of each tyre). Place them in front of your home to prevent your car making contact with your garage door, house wall or other obstacles.
Prevent accidental bumps caused by reversing into the garden wall. Easily installed in under an hour without any special tools or equipment.
- Ultra Easy To Install - Requires no specialist equipment other than a good power drill and simple hand tools to install.
- Suitable for use in all weather - Durable recycled tyre rubber makes these hard-wearing and capable of withstanding all types of weather conditions.
- Highly Visible - Marked with vibrant, contrasting colours these wheel stops can be easily seen from a distance.
- Easily Secured - Once anchored in place these stops are very sturdy and will not move.
- 3-year Manufacturer Warranty - If installed and used correctly we have you covered.
Park-it Stop Fixing Options
We supply the park-it system with two types of fixings. Which kind of fixing you need will be dictated by the surface you are looking to bolt the Park-it stop to.
- Tarmac - If fixing into tarmac/asphalt you will need our 360mm rebar spikes. A 16mm hole is required beneath each fixing point before the rebar spike is hammered into place.
- Concrete - for fixing into concrete you will need to use our 180mm Coach Screw fixing option. For the coach screw fixings, you will need a 14 mm drill bit.
You are in the right place, this is the ideal wheel stop for you. Two can be placed in front of where each wheel will rest for a clean and simple install.
Take a look at our HGV TruckStop. Super heavy duty, and ideal for use with bin lorries, articulated trucks and other heavy vehicles.
The CoachStop is just what you need, secure, durable and with a low profile to avoid rubbing on buses and coaches fitted with air suspension.
Need Assistance Finding The Right Parking Stop?
With so much choice it can be confusing! give us a call and we will help find just the right parking stop for your needs and budget. We are available to help during office hours on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.