£37.05 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £44.46
- 17 or more £35.52 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Melba Swintex
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
WonderWall Barrier / Fence System
The WonderWall barrier system is a new development, adding to an existing range of "wall" type barriers on the market. It is fully chapter 8 compliant, meaning it can be used in the appropriate locations on public roads. It is compatible with the Strong-Wall Barrier system as well as many other barriers on the market.
- Reflective Red and White reflective strip,
- Easy top and base friction slot together design,
- Long length hook for work on uneven surfaces,
- Low-level holes in base for drainage and Forklift entry,
- Durable design and quality materials for long life,
- Compatible with other Melba-Swintex barriers and Oxford StrongWall,
Wind Test Results
When considering a barrier system it is important to consider how the barrier will perform in windy conditions. The WonderWall has been tested by MIRA and has passed Class C with no added ballast.
Compatible With Many Barriers
The WonderWall barrier is compatible with many other barriers on the market. This includes all Melba Swintex barriers apart from the new "Vision barrier". As mentioned above, the barrier is also usable with Oxford Plastics StrongWall barrier.
Melba Swintex Gate Barrier 2-Way Connection
Melba Swintex Boss Barrier 2-Way Connection with S-Clip
Oxford Plastics Strongwall Barrier 2-way Connection
Oxford Plastics Avalon Barrier 1-Way connection
As you can see, the Wonderwall is an exceptional barrier that will improve safety by creating an unbroken chain. Ensuring pedestrians cannot wander where they should not be.
Why choose the WonderWall?
The WonderWall has some nice design features that simply make it easier to use than similar barriers on the market. The barrier top is designed to be able to slot into the base either way round so that it doesn't have to align a certain way.
The Barrier also benefits from a long hook so that when it is connected to another barrier on uneven ground, or over a kerb it still locks together solidly creating an unbroken chain. This same feature is what allows the barrier to be compatible with other barriers including, Oxford StrongWall, and Melba-Swintex Gate Barrier.
The WonderWall barrier is great for street works within city centres. The WonderWall is a flexible barrier as it can be used to create curves and bends up to 90 degree right angles. Road works and utility works are never a standard or set shape so it makes sense to use a barrier that works for the job at hand.
The barrier also benefits from having the option of a metal fence top to stop unwanted personnel from entering your site. The 'Top Deck' simply slides into the existing barrier and then they can be clamped together to prevent the tops from being removed singularly.
- Site perimeters - Prevent pedestrians from unknowingly trespassing.
- Inner city utility works - Keep the public and walkways separated from dangerous equipment.
- Crowd control - Keep masses of people segregated, helping with crowd management.
- Sports Event management - Direct and delineate attendants, and secure "off limits" areas.
- Factory loading areas - Stop workers from wandering into areas where forklifts are operating.
- Airports - Keep travellers and ground crew from walking into harm's way.
Need to know more about the WonderWall?
If you couldn't find what you were looking for or require further information on the WonderWall, then feel free to give our sales team a call on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||BSEN8442, BSEN12899-1, Chapter 8, Safety at Street Works & Road Works|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Width||Base Width: 500mm|
|Per Unit||21.16kg (top and bottom together)|
|Colour||Orange tops with dark grey base|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.