£126.59 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £151.91
- 5 or more £120.56 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £113.03 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £105.49 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Out Of Stock: Call For Availability
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
RollerPro 300 Belt Barrier System
The RollerPro range of belt barriers offers excellent manoeuvrability, stability coupled with a premium appearance. A slimline roller on each stanchion in the range makes them exceptionally quick to reposition when required.
The critical feature of the RollerPro range is the discrete 115mm roller that is part of the base. It allows for quick and easy movement of the post during deployment or clearing away.
A low profile cast iron bases make the RollerPro very stable when in position. The design of the base also vastly decreases any potential trip hazards higher profile designs may incur.
Key Models In THe RollerPro Range
There are several designs of the RollerPro barrier that we have in stock and available to order. These models are listed below;
The 200 is the base level "slimline" design post, it has a 3.4m belt, and a slim 50mm post.
The 250 model features a wider post, at 64mm it gives the post a more elegant and sleek appearance.
The 250-Twin is the same as the 250 yet features a twin belt setup. Great for adding extra guidance. Especially useful in areas where many children are present.
Fitted with a long 4.9m belt you need almost 50% fewer posts when compared to the industry standard of 2.3m
Common Features Amongst The RollerPro Range
All of the belt barriers in this range have several standard features, many of which are common amongst the whole of the belt barrier range that we stock.
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty - Covers any defects in the manufacturing process of mechanical parts.
- Belt Braking System - This simple feature prevents the belt "snapping" back and whipping towards the parent post.
- Multi-Fit Clip System - Fits onto all major brands and models of barriers, including those from Tensabarrier.
- Low Profile Foot - Low trip risk cast iron foot design. Secure, stable and straightforward.
- 115mm Roller - Simply Tilt the post to one side and wheel it into position. Far easier to work with than other "non-roller" models.
- Belt Locking Clip - A simple locking tab on the end of the belt ensures it is not accidentally detached.
Custom Printing Available
This range can be customised in many ways, from post colour, belt colour and even custom wording printed onto the belt for special events or company branding.
If you require any customisation, we will be happy to help.
Do You Have Questions About The RollerPro300?
Give our sales team a call on 01905 794 875; they will more than happily assist you in finding the right belt barrier for your needs. If you are looking to buy a bulk quantity, they will also be happy to discuss pricing discounts.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|Belt Length||4.9 Metre|
|Belt Height||50mm or 75mm|
|Customisation||Custom Printed Belt ArtWork|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.