£0.28 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £0.34
- 25 or more £0.25 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £0.23 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 100 or more £0.21 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 250 or more £0.20 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 500 or more £0.19 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 1000 or more £0.17 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 2000 or more £0.16 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Sandbags - White / Black Polypropylene - Unfilled
Our standard white Polypropylene sandbag is the most common kind used around the country - filled with sand it can be used to add weight to almost anything.
- Quality sandbag with an integral tie-strip to close the top
- Hard wearing white Polypropylene
- Excellent value
- Typically 17 - 22kg when filled.
- Commonly used to add weight to road signs and barriers.
- 7-week average lifespan
Our Black sandbags UV stabilised making them ideal for long term works, they are often used for traffic management, flood defence and river damming.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Per Unit||41.5g unfilled (usually 17 - 22kg filled) GSM: White 750gsm, Black: 1100gsm|
|Colour||White / black with black tie|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.