- £0.28 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £0.34
- 25 or more £0.25 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £0.23 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 100 or more £0.21 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 250 or more £0.20 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 500 or more £0.19 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 1000 or more £0.17 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 2000 or more £0.16 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
Sandbags - White / Black Polypropylene - Unfilled
Our standard white Polypropylene sandbag is the most common kind used around the country - filled with sand it can be used to add weight to almost anything.
- Quality sandbag with a integral tie-strip to close the top
- Hard wearing white Polypropylene
- Excellent value
- Typically 17 - 22kg when filled.
- Commonly used to add weight to road signs and barriers.
- 7 week average lifespan
If you require a sandbag to have an extended lifetime, then we offer a black variant which is UV protected. These bags will last a lot longer than the standard white variant when exposed to the sun.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Per Unit||41.5g unfilled (usually 17 - 22kg filled)|
|Colour||White / black with black tie|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.