- £17.99 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £21.59
- 10 or more £17.75 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £17.45 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Oxford Plastics
18 Metre High Visibility Orange Cone Rope With Break Points
This high-quality 3-ply rope is an easy and effective way of creating a barrier between cones. The rope is retro-reflective, meaning it diverts light back towards a light source, perfect for car headlights.
The rope is 18m in length with safety break points every four metres. These breakpoints are important as they ensure that the rope “gives way” if it were to get hooked onto a fast-moving vehicle. Without the breakpoints, the rope may start to pull cones over and pose a hazard. The break-points can also be used to extend the rope allowing multiple units to be clipped together.
Other similar products that we have to this are Fabglo high visibility tape and cone poles. All of which can be used to produce barriers with traffic cones.
- Creating walkways quickly and easily for crowd management.
- Filling in gaps between barriers and fences where temporary access is required.
- Marking out “safety areas” on construction sites and road works where PPE must be worn beyond a certain point.
Need Help Finding The Right Cone Rope?
Give our customer service team a call today, they will help you find the right product for the job. Speak to our sales team today on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.