- £4.50 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £5.40
- 25 or more £4.20 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Melba Swintex
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Base for Kingpin, Swinbac and Flexi-cylinder post
Our Kingpin, Swinbac and Flexi-cylinder post are designed to be used with this base. For light duty applications this can be fixed down using just one fixing through the middle of the base. For most applications, the base can be fixed down at three points giving it more stability. Once secured to the ground, a simple twist-lock motion is used to attach the post to the base.
How to Install the Base
- Place the base on the surface you wish to install into.
- Drill through the three marked areas on the base or use the pre-drilled centre hole. Mark the surface below using the drill.
- Remove the base and continue to drill the holes in the surface.
- Insert half of the fixing into the hole (the plug, bung or shield).
- Place the base back over the hole and insert the screws.
- Tighten the screws.
We have a universal fixing that is suitable for concrete or tarmac installation.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Colour||Grey / Black|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.