£7.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £9.54
- 10 or more £7.52 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £7.16 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
Exposed Excavation Supplementary Plate for 750mm Metal Signs
A 'Exposed Excavations' supplementary plate, suited for when there are large holes being dug on or near roads. Designed to fit the 750mm metal road signs.
- 'Exposed Excavation' notice on a Zintec supplementary plate
- Used when notifying about open digging, holes or excavations
- Suited to 750mm metal triangular frames with supplementary facility (see related products)
- Engineer grade retroreflective face
- Secured to frame with sign clips or can be riveted
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Type||Plated Steel with Retroreflective Face|
|Reflective Type||Engineer Grade / RA1|
|Customisation||Custom designs available|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.