- £3.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £4.74
Looking for larger quantities?
01905 794 875
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
16mm Nut Setter / Driver for Universal FixingThe 16mm Nut Setter is a quick swap driver designed to be used for fixing our universal tarmac / concrete fixing. This is strongly recommended when installing any substantial number of fixings vs using a manual ratchet or similar.
Features of this 16mm Nut Setter
- Designed for 16mm nuts / heads
- 6.35mm / 1/4" Hex driver fitting
- Chrome Vanadium Steel
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Diameter||Outer Diameter of Socket: 29mm|
|Width||Inner faces: 16.2mm, Driver: 6.35mm|
|Type||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.