£45.50 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £54.60
- 10 or more £41.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 60 or more £39.55 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Out Of Stock: More Due Soon
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
Park-It: A wheel stop for parking (fixings included)
These parking wheel stops prevent cars from parking outside of designated bays or cutting across parking areas, they can also protect fencing, buildings and other parked vehicles from unwanted contact and damage. Very popular for use in and around loading bays where large vehicles use them as a stopper when reversing against bays.
This is a better alternative to bollards to prevent drivers from over shooting the parking space and causing serious damage to the vehicle.
They are attached to the floor using 360mm rebar spikes or with 180mm screw bolts (also available) meaning once they are in place they stay put.
- Made from high density rubber
- Moulded reflective tape
- All weather conditions suited
- Tarmac or Concrete fixings included
Supplied with a 3 year warranty you can be confident that they will stand the test of time, made from recycled tyres they are just as tough as the wheels that will come into contact with them.
Park-it Stop Fixing Options
We supply the park-it system with two types of fixings. Which kind of fixing you need will be dictated by the surface you are looking to bolt the Park-it stop to.
- Tarmac - If fixing into tarmac/asphalt you will need our 360mm rebar spikes. A 16mm hole is required beneath each fixing point before the rebar spike is hammered into place.
- Concrete - for fixing into concrete you will need to use our 180mm Coach Screw fixing option. For the coach screw fixings, you will need a 14 mm drill bit.
Need Assistance Finding The Right Parking Stop?
With so much choice it can be confusing! give us a call and we will help find just the right parking stop for your needs and budget. We are available to help during office hours on 01905 794 875.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.