- £1.50 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £1.80
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
Sign Clips for Post Mount Signs
If you are mounting a sign with rails to a post then a sign clip or clamp is usually used. All of our signs have two rails and require one clip per rail for secure fixing. The most common size / standard for poles is a 76mm diameter (3 inches). We stock three options to cover almost all possible pole mounting options.
The Main Clip types:
- Rigid 'D' clip for 76mm / 3" diameter poles. This is designed to be specifically used with 76mm poles.
- Universal clamp set. This works with any pole from 45mm to 217mm including odd pole profiles.
- Back-to-back clips. These are used if you need to have two signs mounted on one pole back to back and are only compatible with the 76mm rigid clip. To mount two signs back to back you would require two Rigid 'D' clips and two sets of the Back-to-back clips.
The Back-to-back sign clip requires the Rigid 'D' clip to work.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Diameter||76mm clip: Designed for 76mm posts, Universal: 45mm to 217mm diameter posts.|
|Thickness||76mm clip: 1.75mm, Universal: 90mm Back-to-back: 1.60mm|
|Per Unit||76mm clip: 80g, Universal: 140g, Back-to-back(pair): 85g|
|Type||76mm clip: Stainless fixing with galvanised bracked, Universal: Stainless Steel|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.