- £89.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £106.80
- 5 or more £87.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £83.43 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £80.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 5 - 7 Days
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
SiteCop Plus Rubber Speed Bump
The SiteCop Plus is an “eco-friendly” speed bump made from recycled tyres. It is different from our other speed bumps in that it has a much more gradual slope. This makes the ramps better suited to use with heavy goods vehicles (HGV’s).
The SiteCop Plus is considered the “quiet” ramp the softer construction of these rubber speed bumps makes them much quieter and “lower impact” than speed bumps made from harder materials.
This exceptional rubber speed bump can be seen at supermarkets and distribution centres all over the country. The fact that it is hard wearing and low maintenance makes it ideal for high volume installs.
- Easy Installation - Can be installed very quickly on site, and can even be lifted and moved to another location if required.
- Quiet and Smooth - As the ramp is made from rubber (recycled tyres) they are softer than traditional speed bumps, going easier on vehicles yet still enforcing the speed restriction.
- Easy Visibility - Yellow sections are moulded into the rubber so are hard wearing and long lasting.
- Modular Installation - Supplied in sections allowing rubber speed bumps of almost any length to be easily constructed.
- Enhanced Strength - Each installation requires a 50mm diameter reinforcing tube to be inserted in the centre of the ramp. This helps align and spread the load across all fixings.
- Recycled - Made in the UK from recycled tyres.
Key SiteCop Plus Applications
As a larger speed bump these rubber speed ramps have their niche applications where they perform over other speed ramps.
The more gradual rise and fall of these ramps make them ideal for supermarket car parks where customers may have items that would otherwise spill in the car if going over a “harsher” ramp.
Used To Warn Vehicles of Crossings
Distribution centres use these frequently before and after pedestrian crossings to give advanced warning to HGV drivers. Using the ramps in tandem ensures that the HGV has to slow, but also is warned from both directions, should they be reversing toward a crossing.
Entry & Exit Checkpoints
For many large industrial complexes vehicles are checked in and out when they arrive on site. These speed ramps can be used for “stops” for HGV’s to both slow the vehicle, and help the driver stop in the right position, ensuring the rear of the vehicle is off the road, and that the cab window aligns with the checkpoint office window.
Installation is quick and simple, the only tools that should be required is a drill, tape measure and hacksaw (or other steel cutting saw). The installation process is much the same as our other speed bumps, the only difference being that the SiteCop Plus requires a 50mm steel reinforcement pole fitting through the centre.
- Easy To Handle - Each section is easily handled due to its modular construction. No special or heavy lifting equipment is required to install the ramp.
- No Digging Needed - The ramps require no excavation so can be removed and leave only small superficial holes that can be filled with our “bar hole filler”.
- Bolt Down Design - With no adhesives means that these rubber speed bumps can be opened to traffic immediately.
- Fixings Included - All fixings are included in the price. The 50mm brace bar needs to be purchased separately.
Installation Service Available
Don’t fancy installing them yourself? No problem, we have an installation partner who can assist with the installation of this product. Please call us on our sales line 01905 794 875 for more information.
How Many Sections are needed?
Each centre section is 500mm wide, and each end section 250mm. To calculate the quantity of each section you require you will need to use the following equation.
Centre Sections Needed = (Width of desired ramp in mm - 500mm) / 500mm
For example, if you needed a 6-metre wide speed ramp you would work it out as follows;
6000mm (desired width) - 500mm (ends length) = 5500mm (length to be covered by centres)
5500mm / 500mm (centre width) = 11 centre sections required.
Need help working this out? Give us a call on 01905 794 875.
Other Sizes Available
There are other sizes of SiteCop Ramps available, including the mini and standard. Prices for these are available on request. If you require a quote on these items please do not hesitate to contact us on 01905 794 875.
Do you have further questions about the Sitecop Plus?
Need to know anything else about our rubber speed bumps for HGV’s give our sales team a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements. They will be happy to help you get the right product for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Depth||Centre 70mm | End 70mm|
|Length||Centre 1000mm | End 1000mm|
|Width||Centre 500mm | End 250mm|
|Type||Recycled Tyres & Resin|
|Colour||Black / Yellow|
|Weight||Centre 25Kg | End 8Kg|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.