£32.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £39.54
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
Speed Bumps Ahead Warning Sign - Two Part
If you are installing new speed bumps, it is advised to warn vehicles ahead of their presence. Most commonly, a post mounted sign solution is used. This highly reflective sign set can be easily mounted to almost any pole (normally 76mm diameter) by using just four clips (sold separately).
Features of this set
- Available in two sizes - 450mm or 600mm triangle height.
- Superior grade reflective, prismatic face with a scratch resistant overlay.
- DIBOND® base for corrosion free lifespan.
Speed Bumps Ahead Sign Includes
This set includes:
- 1 x 450mm or 600mm height Triangular warning sign.
- 1 x 'Speed Bumps Ahead' supplementary plate.
- 4 x Post mount clips are not included in this set.
- A 76mm pole is not included in this set.
Superior Quality Sign Face
Quality prismatic reflective sign face with an additional overlay, to provide a high visibility, long lasting product.
Durable DIBOND® Composite Base
This sign is manufactured on a DIBOND® base, with aluminium faces and a reinforced polymer core.
Designed to be Post Mounted
This sign set comes with four rails designed to allow mounting to almost any pole or post. (clips sold separately)
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Height||450mm kit: 67cm total including supplementary plate, 600mm kit: 67cm total including supplementary plate.|
|Width||450mm kit: 510mm, 600mm kit: 680mm|
|Thickness||3.6mm (face), 20mm (including rails)|
|Per Unit||450mm kit: 1.93kg, 600mm kit: 2.65kg|
|Type||Vinyl face on Dibond backing|
|Colour||Grey backing, white, red and black signage|
|Customisation||Alternative wording and sizes available. Please call for details.|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.