- £276.09 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £331.31
- 5 or more £262.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £248.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £234.68 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Dispatches In: 2 - 3 Days
- Manufacturer: Autopa
The Stealth Parking Post from Autopa
The stealth parking post is the ideal solution for protecting parking areas or restricting access in areas that have a high amount of foot traffic. Using a similar mechanism to their tried and tested standard parking post, the stealth post takes things a step further and drops completely flush to the ground when folded away. This minimizes any potential trip risks and consequently any potential legal action that may follow after a fall.
These are perfect for using to reserve car parking spaces at a business or private driveway. When in the down position they are far less visually intrusive than the standard fold-down post making them ideal for premium home installations. They are not suitable for HGV traffic or areas with high vehicle traffic.
Ultra simple to operate these posts are very reliable and easy to use. The post stands 660mm above ground level when upright. When stored in the down position the entire post and “coffin” assembly sits level with the ground, covered by a checker plate lid.
Operating The Autopa Stealth Post
This could not be simpler, the parking post is unlocked from the upright position by pressing down on the top cap and rotating the key. Once the post is lowered the cap is then pressed in again and relocked. Two keys are supplied with every post purchased.
One great thing about this post is that it can be installed with block paving, something that is hard to achieve with a surface mount item due to their fixing method.
How Do You Install An Autopa Stealth Post?
Installation is very simple, after putting on the appropriate PPE equipment;
- Mark out where the posts are required – We recommend spacing them no further than 1200mm apart, or from an obstacle. This prevents vehicles driving between them.
- Excavate a small trench approximately 100mm deep, 1200mm long, and 400mm wide.
- Place a small amount of concrete into the hole until the top of the unit sits 2-3mm above the surrounding ground.
- Add more concrete around the outside of the unit up to ground level. IMPORTANT, at this point ensure that there is no ingress of concrete into the recess on the box plate, or hinge assembly.
- Allow cement to dry then test the posts function.
Any cement, gravel or debris inside the box may hinder the function of the post so should be cleared away.
Options and Customisation
This post can be supplied in a number of finishes. As standard, the stealth comes in mild steel with a galvanised finish that protects it from rust for many years. You can also purchase a yellow coloured post; this yellow finish is applied over the standard galvanised finish.
We can also supply the stealth post in stainless steel, for pricing on this and any custom colours please contact us.
- 660mm above ground
- Coffin Size 835mm x 220mm x 95mm
- 64mm Diameter Tube
- 2 keys Supplied with each post
- Spring assisted
- 1-year Warranty
Need Assistance Finding The Right Parking Bollard?
We are here to help, contact us through our chat system, drop us an email or phone us on 01905 794 875. Our sales team are ready to take your enquiry and help you find the right parking post for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Diameter||64mm outside diameter|
|Height||660mm above ground (post raised)|
|Hole Spacing||Space no further than 1200mm apart|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.