- £114.99 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £137.99
- 10 or more £113.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 15 or more £109.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £108.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 40 or more £106.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 80 or more £104.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Enduramat Ground Protection mat System
Designed to be used on grass or muddy ground, the Enduramat is the ideal solution that both prevents a muddy mess and allows safe access for traffic. Ground protection mats are a great way to quickly and efficiently protect grass from heavy equipment.
- Moulded from UV Stabilised HDPE.
- Double sided design - Each side has a no-slip texture tailored for either pedestrians or vehicles.
- Lock together with Enduramat clips (see related items) to prevent movement away from each other.
- Ability to withstand 80 tonne loads on flat ground, it is ideal for events to provide a trip free level walkway or track for vehicles.
Common Ground Protection Applications for the Enduramat
Just a few of the applications the versatile Enduramat can be used for include:
- Provide a safe and durable access route into temporary car parks, without the risk of mud and cars getting stuck.
- Provide a safe, level and stable walkway for pedestrians during events.
- Provide passage for heavy vehicles or plant equipment where damage to the grass or ground is unwanted.
- Provide a sturdy and clean floor for inside marquees.
- Provide temporary roadways across grassed areas when access is required but ground protection is required.
Has a simple and quick to install fixing clip system, making the whole system very fast to deploy, and to pack away. The moulded pattern on each side prevents the mats slipping on the mud beneath.
- Over voids or gaps.
- On rocky ground.
- On ground with bricks or large stones on the surface.
- With steel tracked or steel wheeled vehicles .
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Type||UV Stabilised Virgin HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|Customisation||Colour - minimum order quantity of 40. RAL number or pantone colour required.|
|Pallet Type||Double (Off-loading facilities will be required for delivery)|
|Per Pallet||20 (most couriers) or 30 (possible with certain couriers)|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Hi Derek. These boards are not designed for your application - although it might not flex much over those distances, they are really designed to prevent ground being chewed up. We recommend using them only in applications where there is ground / mud / concrete / a surface underneath.Was this answer helpful?
- The Enduramat is manufactured from 100% Recycled HDPE which has had a UV inhibitor added. This means that it will not degrade or perish when used outdoors.Was this answer helpful?