£85.01 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £102.01
- 5 or more £80.96 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 10 or more £75.90 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 25 or more £70.84 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
SafetyPro 250 Belt Barrier System
The SafetyPro 250 is a heavy duty belt barrier designed for use in factories, workshops and commercial environments. The "safety" range which includes the RollerSafety, SafetyMaster and the SafetyPro lines all have brightly coloured posts which enhance their visibility.
The SafetyPro 250 has a single belt and is heavier duty than the rest of the range. It has been specially developed for use around machines, production lines and cleaning operations.
Heavy gauge aluminium coupled with a solid cast iron base makes the SafetyPro very hard wearing, ideal for harsh working environments. Durable weather resistant finish ensures that even if used outside on occasion, the barrier will cope with the use.
Key SafetyPro 250 Features
- Superior Floor Protection - Fitted with a heavy-duty rubber ring the SafetyPro range will not scuff flooring when posts are being re-arranged. The ring is strong enough to last the lifetime of the barrier.
- Safety Retraction Brake - The belt retraction speed is regulated by an internal brake to prevent excessive and dangerous retraction speeds.
- Universal Belt Clip - This allows the SafetyPro to be used in conjunction with many major brands of belt barriers. The clip is also equipped with a locking facility to prevent accidental disconnection.
Other Models In the SafetyPro Range
Thre are a few models in the safety pro range which are slight variations to the base 250 model. We have highlighted the key differences below;
Ideal for creating short to medium length safety perimeters. A 10kg base makes this post more stable and very secure once deployed.
The 250 Twin Is fitted with twin belts for better visibility and improved safety for passers-by.
The 300 model is fitted with an extended belt at 4.9m, it also weighs 1kg more, and has a thicker 75mm post to accommodate the belt.
Need it on Wheels?
Check out the RollerSafety Range; these barriers are fitted with rollers so they can be moved around easier.
Need Help Finding The Right SafetyPro Barrier?
Give our sales team a call on 01905 794 875 they will be happy to help you find the right barrier for your needs. We have an extensive range to choose from, most with next day shipping available!
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|Belt Length||3.4 Metre|
|Belt Height||50mm or 75mm|
|Customisation||Custom Printed Belt ArtWork|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.