- £11.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £14.34
- 15 or more £11.65 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 32 or more £11.25 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: WHI Safeguard
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Scaffolding light from WHI Safeguard
This new, innovative product from WHI Safeguard is the very best design for illuminating your scaffolding or skips. Simply clamp it on to the scaffolding with the security screws provided and it will typically last 4 months flashing / 2 months static from 2 x AA batteries! (not included)
- 360 Degree lens for all-round visibility
- Available in three lens colours, red, white and amber.
- LED technology for superior reliability and battery life
- Built in light sensor - only illuminates when dark.
- Can flash (one press) or illuminate continuously (two presses)
- Built to last - Totally weatherproof design
- Battery life: Typically 4 months flashing / 2 months static from 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Comes with security anti-theft fixings
- Can be locked to scaffolding with a padlock for additional security
- Designed and developed in the UK
- Can be mounted or screwed to almost anything!
Why waste your money on ancient, out of date scaffolding illumination when you can invest in these - Safe, secure, high performance and cost effective.
Typical Applications for Each Colour Lens
- Red - Usually used on scaffolding sites to mark road side construction.
- White - Usually used on scaffolding sites to mark pedestrian walkways.
- Amber - Usually used on barriers or other equipment that needs to be marked.
This right angled lamp can also be fixed to almost any other object with a clampable surface.
- Skips - Easily mounted to the lugs on standard skips.
- Barriers - They can be mounted onto the vertical bars of common plastic pedestrian barriers.
- Construction equipment - Any tube on equipment can be clamped to.
- Walls - When half of the clamp is removed, this means that there are two fixing holes that can be used to mount the lamp on to a flat surface.
Guidelines on using scaffolding lighting
For guidelines on how to light scaffolding, hoardings, barriers and temporary cross overs, a useful place to start is the below guide, issued by the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Colour||Yellow with translucent diffuser|
|Accessories||Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)|
|Type||Single wall cardboard box|
Customer Questions & Answers
- No, batteries are not included with this product. It requires 2 x AA batteries per lamp. We recommend using a high quality, genuine alkaline battery from a known brand such as Duracell, GP Power or Procell. It is always worth buying from a reputable retailer to ensure the batteries are genuine and within the shelf life.Was this answer helpful?
- Both - If you press the button once, it will flash. If you press it twice, it will stay on continuously. In both cases it will only illuminate when dark.Was this answer helpful?