- £32.95 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £39.54
- 10 or more £31.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 20 or more £30.95 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Made To Order: Ships in 5 - 7 Days
- Manufacturer: Start Traffic
Traffic Light Signals Ahead Sign - 543
When approaching a light signal-controlled junction it's advised you warn the road users of a sudden stop through this warning sign. The traffic signals ahead sign is used where the junction and lights are not easily seen. The faster the road the further away from the junction the sign will need to be placed, for specific sizing and distancing refer to table 8-1 inside the TSRGD Traffic signs manual, chapter 4 which can be found by clicking the link or going to our regulations page from the footer of this page.
This may be installed with the plates:
- Diagram 543.1- “Part-Time Signals”, which should always be used where the signals are in use for a period of fewer than 24 hours.
- Diagram 547.8- "Crossing" with a directional arrow
- Diagram 572- "Distance Ahead"
- Diagram 573- Directional Arrow
- Diagram 7030- "Temporary traffic control ahead"
This warning sign comes in the standard sizes from 600mm - 1500mm. Please call our sales team to arrange alternative sizing.
Superior Quality Sign Face
Superior quality prismatic reflective sign face ensure that the sign stands the test of time.
Durable Composite Base
Made from a composite material which is an aluminium covering over plastic, it is light and ultra strong.
Designed to be Post Mounted
Each Part of the sign comes with two rails allowing the fitment of two clips per face for secure mounting.
Need Help Finding The Right Sign Face?
Our sales team are ready and waiting to take your call on 01905 794 875 to help you get the right post mounted sign for the job. We also have temporary warning signs as well as road marking signs available, if you do not need a post mounted item.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Conforms||Class 2 Reflectivity|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Thickness||3.6mm (face), 20mm (including rails)|
|Type||R2/RA2 reflective material on composite backing|
|Colour||Grey backing, white, red and black signage|
|Customisation||Alternative wording and sizes available. Please call for details.|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.